当前位置:首页 > 网游 > 网游攻略 > 《魔兽世界》8.1测试服数据挖掘:团队副本围攻祖达萨的文本剧透

《魔兽世界》8.1测试服数据挖掘:团队副本围攻祖达萨的文本剧透

来源:易采游戏网

作者:

发布时间:2024-09-14 13:39:26

魔兽世界
魔兽世界 下载

大小:4.69MB时间:2024/09/11 15:53:25

亲爱的暴雪玩家们,好久不见,我们即将重聚!网易、微软与暴雪联合宣布了全新的合作,暴雪游戏国服确认回归!久等了,所有的暴雪玩家们,我们回来了。《魔兽世界》(World of Warcraft)是由著名游戏公司暴雪娱乐所制作的第一款网络游戏,属于大型多人在线角色扮演游戏。在《魔兽世界》中你可以成为强大的英雄,与高如参天的怪物展开对决,探索危机四伏的地下城,守护面临着重重威胁的艾泽拉斯,除此之外还有更多精彩的游戏内容等你发掘,与成千上万的各路英雄豪杰一起进入充满神话、魔法与无尽冒险的在线世界。

立即下载

近期的8.1剧情又给高手们挖了很多出来,想看剧透的玩家们一起往下看吧。

魔兽世界14天游戏时间免费领取地址:点击查看

《魔兽世界》8.1测试服数据挖掘:团队副本围攻祖达萨的文本剧透

联盟准备从纳兹米尔进行突袭

Our scouts have spotted Alliance forces marching through Nazmir. Dey have taken de Blood Gate!  

我们的侦察兵发现了联盟的军队正从纳兹米尔进攻。他们已经拿下了鲜血关口!

Dey mean to establish a staging ground for an assault on Zuldazar. No doubt de Kul Tiran fleet is positioned off de coast.

他们打算为攻击祖达萨建立据点。毫无疑问库尔提拉斯的舰队就停靠在海岸上。

Dere, to de west of de Necropolis. Dat shore would make an ideal location to land a large fleet.

在那,冥宫的西边。那片海岸是停靠大舰队的理想地点。

Our forces have come to know the wilds of Nazmir. We can rout the Alliance, so long as we fight together with the Zandalari.  

我们的部队很熟悉纳兹米尔的丛林。只要与赞达拉齐心协力,我们就能击败联盟。

Agreed. We must coordinate a unified strike on all fronts. Talanji, lend your aid at the Blood Gate while we prepare our armies.  

同意。我们必须协调各方面的统一进攻。塔兰吉,在我们准备军队的时候,给鲜血关口提供援助。

I will rally the Horde's forces. This is our chance to end this war... on our terms.  

我会集合部落的军队。根据我们的协议...这是我们结束这场战争的机会

We will fight as one on the battlefield. Your people have been valuable allies, King Rastakhan. We will not let them stand alone.  

我们会在战场上团结一致。你的人民是很有价值的盟友,拉斯塔哈大王。我们不会让他们孤军奋战。

What were de Alliance thinking, trying to attack us through Nazmir? It is a desperate move.

联盟在想什么,尝试从纳兹米尔进攻?这是孤注一掷。

Dis fog... it be even worse in Nazmir. De Alliance must be trying to hide de location of dere main fleet!

这些雾...在纳兹米尔变得更糟糕了。联盟肯定是打算把他们的主力舰队的位置隐藏起来。

A foolish move, we already know dey be off Nazmir's coach. It only be a matter of reaching dem.

愚蠢的行为,我们对纳兹米尔的海岸了如指掌。找到他们只是时间问题。

At de very least, de Alliance wiped out many blood trolls in dere assault.

最起码,联盟的进攻扫荡了不少鲜血巨魔。

We cannot fly through dis fog, we've already suffered some casualties. De Alliance are tryin' to delay our attack!  

我们无法在这片雾中飞行,我们已经有很多人员伤亡了。联盟打算拖延我们的进攻!

The southern gate has been breached!  The southern gate has been breached!

南部大门被攻破了!南部大门被攻破了!

Explain yourselves. We have two armies sitting around instead of attacking de Alliance.

你解释一下。为什么我们有两支军队正按兵不动,而不是去攻击联盟。

And the Alliance dogs have the area trapped. We cannot march our army through here.  

而且联盟狗在这片区域设下了陷阱,我们的军队无法从这里通过。

We got a way to solve all of this, Princess. The A.F.M.O.D! ... but the Alliance roughed it up and stole a bunch of its parts.  

我们有办法解决这些,公主。靠A.F.M.O.D!... 但联盟打爆了它还偷走了不少零件。

But if you can rescue my crew and get the parts back, I can have this thing fixed in no time to take back our stuff!  

但如果你能救一下我的小队并顺便把零件抢回来,我可以立马把它修复好并把属于我们的东西夺回来!

Where is the G.M.O.D?

那个G.M.O.D在哪?

... Yeah, well, turns out the Alliance totaled the thing and took a bunch of its parts. And the Gob Squad!

...是的,好吧,看来联盟弄坏了这东西,还把一大堆零件拿走了,还有哥布林小队!


联盟打算搜刮宝库


The treasury is heavily protected, but Magister Umbric and I have worked out how to get the team in without raising an alarm.

宝库被严密保护着,但是乌布里克导师和我会想办法在不触发警报的情况下把部队送进去。

We can call upon the Void to conceal the magic Lady Jaina will use to open the portal. We believe we have eliminated any potential... side effects.  

我们可以用虚空之力隐藏吉安娜女士用来打开传送门的魔法。我们相信我们已经解决了所有可能的...副作用。

Well, as long as I don't need to worry about shadowy tentacles being rude, I'm fine with a bit of experimental magic.  

好吧,只要我不用担心那些粗暴的暗影触手,我可以接受实验性的魔法。

This is a serious mission, Fairwind.  

这可是一项严肃的任务,法温德

I am being serious. Nothing with tentacles has ever been polite to me.  

我一直很严肃。那些触手从来没对我礼貌过。

While our primary target is the Abyssal Scepter, High Tinker Mekkatorque has also given us a secondary objective.  

虽然我们的首要目标是深渊法杖,大工匠梅卡托克也给了我们一个次要目标。

We hope you can gather information on the pyramid to support a future assault. Mekkatorque has provided you with a Gnomish Positioning Gizmo, or G.P.G., to take readings.

我们希望你能收集关于金字塔的信息,为将来的进攻做好准备。梅卡托克给你提供了一个侏儒定位装置,简称G.P.G。

Steal the tidesage artifact, use the gnomish dookickey, profit. Say, are we allowed to make any additional withdrawals from the treasury?  

偷走海潮贤者的法器,使用侏儒科技,收益。也就是说,我们可以从宝库中拿走属于我们的部分?

Captain Fairwind--  

法温德队长 --

Magister, I think we're ready to start.

导师,我们准备好开始了。

Give me a moment to shroud our actions from their wards... I have it.  

给我一点时间把我们的行动从守卫眼皮下隐藏起来...我能搞定。

I have to find the path through.... Get ready... There it is. Go and good luck!

我必须找到通过的道路...准备好...这边走。一路顺风!

战斗

围攻祖达萨之战中的文本

联盟抵达达萨罗金字塔

(根据上文,纳兹米尔的联盟舰队应该是佯攻,实际上声东击西从祖达萨港口入侵)

Alliance forces have come ashore in the harbor. They are spreading throughout Zuldazar like a plague.  

联盟部队已经抵达港口岸上。 它们像瘟疫一样在整个祖达萨蔓延。

We must reach de pyramid before dey do! My father is defending it with only a handful of guards.

我们必须在他们之前赶到金字塔! 我的父亲只派了少数守卫守护它。

De city surges with Bwonsamdi's power! My father would not invoke dis ritual unless de odds were dire.

城市中汹涌着邦桑迪的力量!除非情况很紧急,不然我父亲不会进行这仪式。

I must go to his side at once. Champions of de Horde, please... hurry!

我必须马上赶到他身边。部落的勇士,拜托...赶紧!

You heard her. Keep moving!  

你听到她的话了。继续走!

Attention Horde thugs! This primitive pyramid is now Alliance property!  

注意了,部落渣滓!这个金字塔现在是联盟的财产!

部落等着联盟

Whoo! Your iron star made my post shake all the way from the front gates, Uraka!

哇哦!你的钢铁之星在正门都把我的位置给晃动了,乌拉卡!

Uraka smiles.

乌拉卡笑了。

I knew you'd appreciate my genius eventually.

我就知道你最终会感谢我的才能。

We gotta make more of them. Hundreds of them... Millions of them... Bomb-billions of them!

我们要造更多这些,成百上千...成千上万... 几十亿!

Heh. You bring the Azerite, and I'll bring the boom, lil' one.

哈。你给我艾泽莱特,我给你炸弹,小家伙。

Deal! That's a binding contract!

成交。牢靠的合同。

I removed the brakes to accommodate a bigger Azerite payload. Hope you don't mind!

我拆下制动器以容纳更大的艾泽莱特负载。 希望你不介意!

Ha ha ha ha! Burn 'em up, $p! For the Horde!

哈哈哈哈! 烧掉它们! 为了部落!

部落找到了Grong大王,部落方的其中一个boss

To demonstrate our capabilities, we've prepared a little... or shall I say BIG... surprise for you!  

为了展示我们的能力,我们准备了一点......或者我应该说大 ...惊喜!

Champions, deal with that overgrown distraction. Rokhan, with me. We must hold this ground!  

勇士,处理这些多余的麻烦。洛坎,跟着我。我们必须守住这里!

Ohhhhhhh, what we got here now? Dis big fella look like he could be useful, eh?  

噢噢噢噢,这是什么?这个大家伙看起来很有用,嗯?

Don't ya be lazy now, ape mon! Get up and show those invaders dat dey shouldn't be messin' wit ol' Bwonsamdi!  

别偷懒,猩猩怪!站起来给那些入侵者看看他们不该惹老邦桑迪!

I've seen mightier. Let's move!  

我见过更强的。该走了!

吉安娜和凋零者见面

Halt! You will come no further!

停下!你可不准再往前一步了!

Proudmoore... Oh, I am going to enjoy seeing you fall!  

普罗德摩尔...哦,我会享受你倒下的那一刻的!

Why Blightcaller... I don't believe you've ever received a proper burial. I'd say you're overdue.

凋零者,为什么...我不认为有人为你举行过正式的葬礼。我觉得你已经过期了!

Champions! Find a way around her damned ice walls... or through them!  

勇士!找条路绕过她该死的冰墙...或者打穿它!

Troops, get down there! Hold off the Horde advance!  

部队,来这里!阻止部落前进!

某人报告联盟进攻祖达萨

You! Tell us happened here. Now!  

你!告诉我们发生了什么,马上!

Dose Alliance monsters! Dey... dey...

那些联盟怪物!他们...他们...

Get ahold of yourself! These champions of the Horde will avenge your king. Give them every bit of information you can.  

坚持住!这些部落的勇士会为你的国王报仇的。尽可能给他们所有信息。

I will tell you everything I know. It began when de Alliance reached de pyramid...

我会告诉你我所知的一切。这一切都始于联盟到达金字塔的时候...

De rest you know. King Rastakhan was a hero for his people. I would do anything to avenge him!

剩下的你都知道了。拉斯塔哈大王是他人民的英雄。我会为他复仇付出一切!

The Alliance must suffer for their crimes. Do not let them get away!

联盟必须为他们的罪行付出代价。别让他们逃跑了!  

I don't care what that monstrosity is. Bring it down, champions!  

我不在乎那个庞然大物是什么。击倒它,勇士!

No! Dose butchers are getting away!

不!这些屠夫要逃走了!

Helm, bring us to de docks! By de loa... what has happened here?

领队,带我们去码头!洛阿在上...这都发生了什么?

De Alliance invaded our city and killed our king. De wounded need my aid.

联盟入侵了我们的城市还杀了我们的国王。伤员需要我的援助。

Captain, take dese Horde champions and pursue de murderers! Bring me de head of Jaina Proudmoore!

队长,带上这些部落的勇士追击凶手们!把吉安娜·普罗德摩尔的头颅带给我!

It will be so, princess! Heroes, come aboard!

如你所愿,公主!英雄们,来吧!

吉安娜在战斗中活了下来

Leave da princess to her grief, champions. No doubt she bein' greatful to ya for seekin' to avenge Rastakhan.  

让公主静一静,勇士。毫无疑问她会感激你尝试为拉斯塔哈报仇。

And yet Proudmoore managed to escape with her wretched life. The Warchief will not be pleased.  

然而普罗德摩尔苟延残喘地逃跑了。大酋长不会满意的。

Still... you made the Alliance bleed. Gather your strength, heroes. There will be more fighting to come.  

但是...你成功让联盟流血了。准备好,英雄们。接下来还有更多的战斗等着。

It seems the Banshee Queen isn't the only one with ghouls in her arsenal.  

看来女妖之王并不是唯一一个在武器库中有食尸鬼(双关,ghoul也可以指盗墓者)的人。

I don't think so, goblin. Heroes, you know what to do.  

我可不这么想,地精。英雄们,你们知道该做什么。

梅卡托克与加里维克斯之战

You plan to stop me with that gaudy shambles you call a flight suit? Were you planning to sparkle me to death?  

你打算用你称之为飞行服的华而不实的垃圾来阻止我吗? 你打算让这亮光把我闪死吗?

You think you're better than me? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! Let's go, tinkerboy!  

你觉得你比我强? 你觉得你比我强?! 我们上,工匠小伙们!

Hah! Slap on all the gold and glitter you want. Your inventions are still cut-rate trash!  

哈! 尽管甩你的金币和亮片。 你的发明仍然是低价垃圾!

梅卡托克与加里维克斯战后

What the...? Okay, I wanna know two things... First, how could you let that pipsqueak get away? And second... WHY DON'T I HAVE AN ESCAPE POD LIKE THAT?  

这...?好吧,我想知道两件事...第一,你怎么让那个小矮子逃跑的?第二...为什么我没有一个那样的逃生舱?

Enough! That's one Alliance hero down. But I want your blades soaked in Proudmoore blood. Move!  

够了!一个联盟英雄倒下了。但我想让你的刀刃尝尝普罗德摩尔的血。快走!

联盟撤退

The 7th Legion fought bravely to get us out of there.  

第七军团的勇敢战斗让我们成功撤退。

The Horde forces were relentless... bloodthirsty. But our Kul Tiran forces weren't backing down!  

部落军队无情......嗜血。 但我们的库尔提拉斯部队没有退缩!

The sea priests did their job. It was a sight to behold!  

海潮贤者干得很好。这可难得一见!

That's when the troll princess returned... with blood in her eyes.  

就在那个巨魔公主回来的时候...她眼中所见的血。

The champions of the Horde boarded the Zandalari ship and came after us.

部落的勇士登上赞达拉的船只,并追击我们。

吉安娜的英勇行为

Lord Admiral Proudmoore was as gallant as they come! She offered the Horde every chance to turn back.

普罗德摩尔海军上将就跟他们来的时候一样勇敢。她给了部落一切回头的机会。

When it looked like the Horde might get the upper hand, the Lord Admiral turned the tables!

就当部落看上去要占上风的时候,海军上将反击了!

And that's how it happened. Lady Proudmoore was the bravest hero I'd ever seen!

这就是发生的一切。普罗德摩尔女士是我见过最勇敢的英雄!

Thank you, soldier. We will see that you Lord Admiral's wounds are healed.

谢谢你,士兵。我们会看到你的海军上将痊愈的那天。

Champions, thank you for all you've done this day. We cannot reward you enough for your service.

勇士,谢谢你今天所做的一切。我们无法对你所做的一切给出足够的奖赏。

No doubt the Horde will seek reprisal for their losses. We must make ready for what is to come.

毫无疑问部落会报复他们损失的一切。我们必须为那一刻准备好。


战后

劝降拉斯塔哈

King Rastakhan of Zandalar... On behalf of the Alliance, and in the name of King Anduin Wrynn, I hereby request your surrender.

赞达拉的拉斯塔哈大王...以联盟,与安度因·乌瑞恩之名,我在此命令你投降。

You... an exile without a homeland... you dare to invade dese sacred halls and demand dat I turn my kingdom over to you?

你... 一个无家可归的流放者... 你竟敢入侵这神圣的大厅,还指望我拱手献上我的王国?

De Zandalari built an empire dat would endure for over ten-thousand years... while your barbaric ancestors scuffled in de dirt.

在你的野蛮人祖先还在泥巴里打滚的时候... 赞达拉了就此处建立了上万年的帝国。

We civilized dis world. We conquered it. And once again, you savages seek to undermine our greatness.

我们给这个世界带来文明。我们征服了这个世界。再一次,你们这些野蛮人打算破坏我们伟大的一切。

No, I will not surrender. Because no matter what happens here today... Zandalar will stand long after your Alliance has crumbled to dust.

不,我不会投降。因为无论今天发生什么...即使在你的联盟化为尘土后,祖达萨仍将永恒不朽。


战后的塔兰吉


Thank you for coming, $n. Zuldazar is still reeling from de Alliance attack. De faith of my people has been shaken... as has my own.

谢谢你的到来。祖达萨仍因联盟的攻击感到震惊。我的...我的人民的信仰已经被动摇...

I too know the pain of losing a father. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.  

我也知道失去父亲的痛苦。如果有什么我能做的,请随意提出。

You have seen firsthand the treachery of the Alliance. Let your grief be sated by vengeance against them.  

你已经亲眼目睹联盟的阴谋。让对他们的复仇安抚你的悲伤吧。

This is not the time to speak of revenge, Blightcaller!  

现在不是谈复仇的时候,凋零者!

Enough! The warchief has arrived.  

够了!大酋长已经到了。

My condolences on your loss, princess. Excuse me... Queen Talanji.

公主,我对你的损失表示哀悼。 抱歉...塔兰吉女王。

Titles mean little to me now. I must know... with the Zandalari navy in ruins, does the Horde intend to abandon us?

头衔对我来说不算什么。我必须知道... 随着赞达拉的海军被毁,部落是否会抛弃我们?

We do not turn our back on our allies, Talanji. The war campaign has taken an unfortunate turn, to be certain... but our cause is not lost.

我们从不背叛盟友,塔兰吉。这场战争已经发生了不幸的转变...但是我们的事业还未失败。

My queen... reports are coming in from all outposts. The Alliance is tightening its grip. Victory is within their grasp.

我的女王... 各前哨站都有报告。联盟正在加强控制力。胜利就在他们手中

联盟虽然成功杀死了拉斯塔哈大王,但是大工匠梅卡托克被吉安娜也无法解除的冰冻住了。

拉斯塔哈之死与失去梅卡托克

My King, I would like to report on our success in Zuldazar.

国王大人,我想向您汇报我们在祖达萨的成功。

A victory, but at what cost to the Alliance? High Tinker Mekkatorque and so many other lives have been lost.

一场胜利,但是联盟付出了什么代价?大工匠梅卡托克还有无数性命。

King Rastakan died in the fighting. It was not our intent, but it happened. Now we must deal with the repercussions.

拉斯塔哈大王死于战斗中。这非我们所愿,但这还是发生了。现在我们必须面对后果。

安度因对赞达拉在战斗后的忠诚的想法

He was a casualty of war, Anduin. It was always a possibility. A good king stands with his people even if he may lose.

他是战争的牺牲品,安度因。这是永远无法避免的。即使可能会失败,一个好国王也会和他的人民站在一起。

We had hoped to drive a wedge between the Horde and the Zandalari. This may have driven them into joining. If they did not hate us before, they will now.

我们原本希望在部落和赞达拉之间开辟一条楔子。 这可能促使他们加入。 如果他们以前不讨厌我们,他们现在肯定会。

More than half of the Zandalari fleet was destroyed in the initial strike. The remaining ships cannot hope to stand against the Kul Tiran fleet. The Horde fleet is not on much better footing.

赞达拉一半的舰队都在初次的进攻中被毁。剩下的船只在库尔提拉斯的舰队面前毫无希望。部落的舰队也一样。

We should strike hard while they are weakest, before there is time for them to recover, when their hope is failing.

我们应该赶在他们有时间恢复之前,在他们的逐渐失去希望,在他们虚弱的时候加强进攻,

战后谈判

Perhaps we can open negotiations--

也许我们可以进行谈判 -- (这话应该99%是小牛说的)

The Alliance slays the leader of the Zandalari, and you speak of negotiations?

联盟杀死了赞达拉的领导着,你竟然还胆敢想着谈判?

No. This war will not end until we stand victorious. Until the Little Lion kneels before my throne.

不。这场战争在我们胜利之前不会结束。直到小狮子跪在我的王座之前。

Come to the Banshee's Wail. I have a plan to ensure the Proudmoore family pays dearly for Rastakhan's death.

前去女妖之嚎。我有一个确保普罗德摩尔家族对拉斯塔哈之死付出惨痛代价的计划。

This likely explains why Sylvanas raises Derek Proudmoore.

<这很可能解释了希尔瓦娜斯复活德雷克·普罗德摩尔的原因。>

吉恩对希尔瓦娜斯的想法

Are we any better than the Horde, then? Is that the cost of our victory?

我们是否比部落更好?这就是胜利的代价吗?

Show me.

给我看看。

... Their queen would do it.  

...他们的女王就会这么做。

I have no wish to be like Sylvanas Windrunner. Do you Genn?

我不想跟希尔瓦娜斯·风行者一样。你呢,吉恩?

*angry growling* No.  

*愤怒的咆哮*不。

We should continue as we have. If victory is as assured as you say, then we will achieve it. But we need to be wary of retaliation.  

我们应该继续这样做。 如果胜利如你所说的那样有保证,那么我们就会实现它。 但我们需要警惕报复。

吉安娜和安度因尝试为梅卡托克解冻

Jaina... was there nothing you could do for the High Tinker?  

吉安娜......你有什么办法可以为大工匠做点什么吗?

No, I'm sorry. The mechanism used to freeze his body is unlike any of the magic I know.

不,我很抱歉。 用于冻结身体的机制不同于我所知道的任何魔法。

Anduin, is there nothing the Light can do?

安度因,有什么圣光可以做的吗?

No. We tried. *sigh* We did have a victory despite the costs. I should celebrate with the others and yet...  

不,我们试过了。 *叹气*尽管有损失,我们确实取得了胜利。 我应该和其他人一起庆祝,但......

I think I understand.

我明白。

But what about you? How are you fairing? You held off some of their best warriors while the fleet retreated.  

但是你呢? 你现在觉得怎样? 当舰队撤退时,你阻挡了他们最强大的战士。

Better. My healing is ongoing. Don't worry about me, Anduin. I'll be okay.

好多了。 我的治疗正在进行中。 安度因,别担心我。 我会没事的。

佳莉亚

It is good to have you back with us, Auntie.  

很高兴看到你回来,阿姨。

Thank you. Anduin... I have heard rumors. About an old friend of mine. Calia.

谢谢你,安度因...我听到流言。关于我的一个老朋友,佳莉亚。

That... I'm not certain I can explain it, but I'll tell you what I know.  

那...我不能确定我能解释,但我会告诉你我的知道的一切。

Let's go inside and you can tell me.

进去吧,然后告诉我。

联盟战后,吉安娜负伤,梅卡托克被冰封

No surprise in her choice of allies. The Zandalari deserve their fate.

她对盟友的选择毫无意外。这些赞达拉活该。  

Good to see you again, $n. I will go see who else needs help!  

很高兴再见到你,<玩家名>。我得去看看其他需要帮助的人!

Rastakhan chose his fate when he sided with the Horde.  

拉斯塔哈和部落站在部落那一边的时候就决定了他的命运。

Everyone! Head to the ships!  

大家!去船只那!

Jaina badly wounded... Mekkatorque on the brink of death... What went wrong, Genn?  

吉安娜负伤很严重...梅卡托克正命悬一线...事情怎么变糟糕的,吉恩?

The strike on Zuldazar was a success, but the Horde caught up to us as we retreated.

对祖达萨的进攻很成功,但是我们撤退的时候,部落追上了我们。

拉斯塔哈死后,纳萨诺斯的影响

Hah, dat is how you do it! I will see if Princess Talanji and de others need help.  

哈,干得好!我会去看看塔兰吉公主和其他人是否需要帮助。(这句是巨魔说的,应该是指玩家追击联盟有功,不是说大王死得好)

Champions, speak to the survivor. I want details on what happened out there.  

勇士,跟幸存者谈谈。我想知道这里发生了什么。

As you know, the Horde arrived too late to save King Rastakhan. While the troll princess grieved, it was the Blightcaller who rallied their forces.  

跟你所知道的一样,部落来得太晚了没能就下拉斯塔哈大王。当巨魔公主悲痛欲绝时,正是凋零者集结了他们的力量。

The Horde hoped to pin us between their pursuing champions and the forces holding the docks. But they didn't count on the High Tinker!  

部落希望将我们钉在他们追击的的勇士和占领码头的部队之间。 但是他们没有预料到大工匠!

He gave us help from the skies while gnome forces aided us on the ground... until Gallywix showed up.

当侏儒部队在地面提供援助的时候,他从空中协助我们...直到加里维克斯出现。

联盟方的战后

The Grand Admiral fought bravely, as did the High Tinker. But the Horde attacked with such rage... such fury!

海军上将勇敢地战斗,与大工匠一样。 但部落的攻击是如此愤怒......如此愤怒!

Champions, speak to the survivor. I want details on what happened out there.

勇士,跟幸存者谈谈。我想知道这里发生了什么。

I'll do my best to tell you what happened. It started when they saw their king fall...

我会尽量告诉你所发生的一切。这都始于他们看到他们的国王的倒下...

As you know, the Horde arrived too late to save King Rastakhan. While the troll princess grieved, it was the Blightcaller who rallied their forces.

跟你所知道的一样,部落来得太晚了没能就下拉斯塔哈大王。当巨魔公主悲痛欲绝时,正是凋零者集结了他们的力量。

The Horde hoped to pin us between their pursuing champions and the forces holding the docks. But they didn't count on the High Tinker!

部落希望将我们钉在他们追击的的勇士和占领码头的部队之间。 但是他们没有预料到大工匠!

He gave us help from the skies while gnome forces aided us on the ground... until Gallywix showed up.

当侏儒部队在地面提供援助的时候,他从空中协助我们...直到加里维克斯出现。

The High Tinker fought bravely. But in the end... it wasn't enough. Thank goodness one of his crazy inventions carried him to safety!

大工匠勇敢的战斗,但最后...这还不够。感谢老天爷,他的一项疯狂发明救了他一命。

魔兽世界社区所有攻略资讯查询方法:

1、想要寻找魔兽世界正式服和怀旧服最新攻略、资讯,可以下载安装魔兽世界社区。

2、首先点击下载魔兽世界社区,安卓下载地址:点击查看,IOS下载地址:点击查看,或者直接下载3dmapp,下载地址:点击查看。

3、下载安装app,然后点击app上方搜索关键词,会有相关下拉搜索,选择自己想要的魔兽世界攻略或者资讯,可以点击查看。

TAGS:联盟 部落 吉安 米尔

易采游戏网简介| 联系我们| 版权声明| 家长监护| 网站导航| 帮助|